Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sometimes.....

You are surprised with what you find on the camera.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog about my article on ksl.com. I'm glad you got a laugh from it AND glad I'm not the only one!

Anonymous said...

I've not looked at your blog before. I used to do one but many never read them. you would be interested in reading and seeing my younger daughters who has 3 children. They used to live in TX and then when they came through this summer for a week, all our other kids came at the same time so it was a family reunion. it was fun. 8 grandkids in all. they enjoyed playing together. now this daughter, Dawn and her family have moved to RI and are enjoying it there. We look forward to going and seeing them in Feb. I'll look up her blog....which resembles a lot of what you do on yours....so you can check it out. her hubby is in the AF an officer so they have lived in CA, Europe---Germany, ND, TX and now RI. It's fun to visit them in all these locations and our other children also. Blessing to you and your family. Liz Gardner from IA