Monday, November 26, 2007

One fell off and bumped his head

If you know my husband well, you know that he snores very loud. I have to sleep with a loud fan to drown him out so I can sleep. I have had to do this for our entire marriage since I cannot sleep if I can hear him snore. Last Saturday night we did our usual bedtime routine. I turned on the fan and we went to sleep. At around 3 am I woke up to the sound of him snoring so I gave him a little nudge. It helps sometimes if he lays on his stomach. He didn't roll over so I gave him another little nudge. Still, no results so I started to roll him over myself and then.......he rolled right off the bed. It was all I could do to keep from laughing. I asked him if he was ok but I did not appologize in the gleaming hope that he didn't know that it was me who pushed him off the bed. He said he was fine and crawled back into bed. After church the next day I asked him if he remembered falling off the bed and a smile stole across his face as he said, "Yes, and I remember someone pushing me off." Oops! We had a good laugh at that one.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

So funny!! Your hubby is such a good sport! LOL :)