Saturday, April 26, 2008
Tonsils:Day 3
Rachel seems to be doing a little worse today. In recovery they told me that the 2nd and 3rd days are the hardest but yesterday was really good. It seems she is having a hard time today. Her throat is always sore and she is hardly eating anything. I gave her ice cream for dinner and have made her smoothies and she just doesn't want to eat anything. She won't even eat the popsicles I bought for her. If she is not eating by tomorrow I may take her to the ER. I will be missing church tomorrow so that I can be home with her. Sister Stott is going to teach my lesson for me. She is such a sweet lady. When I dropped off the lesson she handed me some bag dinners; goulash and tuna casserole, our family's favorites! I am going to have to bake her some cookies or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment