Thursday, July 24, 2008

Some day her prince will come


A couple of years ago I was dropping Mark off at the Library and Bethany, from the back seat, yelled out, "Look mom, a princess castle!" She was looking at the Temple and I thought it was so cute that she thought the Temple looked like a castle. I thought for a moment and I could see how she would think that. She loves movies with princesses in them and the Temple does look like a castle, especially to a child. I explained to her that it was called a Temple and that it was the house of God. I told her that I had been inside and felt the spirit there. Her daddy and I had been married there for time and all eternity. Then she got really excited and asked me if she could get married there to a prince. I told her that she could get married there to her prince and that it would be a very happy day. Now when we pass the Temple she tells me of her plans to marry a prince in the Temple. She is so sweet and pure. I hope she will always be.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Too cute. I love it. She will get her prince. I remember you. Now we can get to know each other better. I look forward to it.