Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Old Faithful, Mesa Falls Videos
This is the lower Mesa Falls. You couldn't get close to it so we did the best we could with the zoom.
This is the upper Mesa Falls. As you can see, you are allowed to get close to this one. This is only one of the videos we took of the upper falls. It was really beautiful.
This is Old Faithful. I don't know why Mark turned the camera around but it kind of messed up the video. This is the only one we got of the geyser going off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful trip. Happy aniverssary! I went to Yellowstone my first time two years ago in August. I loved it but thought, "I don't think I want to take my kids there until they are older." It kind of scared me how dangerous that place could be. It was beautifil though. I glad your hubby got to see it for his first time.
Thanks for your comments on my blog. I can't believe you don't like chocolate.
I won't take the kids there till they're older either. We camped so close to a rushing river and Yellowstone is really dangerous for kids if you're not watching. I saw tons of babies there and I thought, "No way will I bring the kids here till they're much older."
Post a Comment