On Monday morning Mark and I went to the hospital for our ultrasound. There is only one baby, thank heavens! Mark was a little disappointed, of course but he became very happy and excited when we found out we are having a boy! I am excited too, of course. It's funny because I told Mark that this was his last chance to make a boy because I am not going to be doing this again. I just turned 33 years old and I do not plan to have anymore kids after age 34. I also can't have another baby so soon after this one is born because I will lose my sanity, so this is it. We are very happy and very excited. Samuel is especially happy because he will have a little brother that he will be able to share his toys with hahahaha. He just can't wait to teach him all the things he has learned in life so far. This baby is going to be very spoiled.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Elizabeth,
I have been waiting anxiously to find out from you about your baby. I am so happy for you. What great news! Keep hanging in there. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Lots of love, Alicia.
Hooray for one baby and little boys! What a relief, but you would've done great with twins :)
That's so great! Congratulations! Good decision on no kids after 34... I can tell you it's HARD! I sure wish I was 10 years younger these days. LOL
Congrats!!! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly and quickly!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you and your family.
Post a Comment