Thursday, February 12, 2009

Science Fair


This week Samuel did a science fair project about airplanes. His two great loves in this world are trains and airplanes. He approached us about the science fair back in November and wanted to get started on it right away but no one knew when it was. Then in January a note was sent home telling us when the Science Fair would be. Lo and behold it was on Feb. 12. For months he had been bugging us about doing the science fair and now his dream was going to become a reality.
He and Mark made the paper airplanes and took them over to the ward to test each one for height, distance and airtime. Then they made a graph to show which airplane did the best in all three categories. I forget which plane did the best but I think he did an awedome job for a first timer. He even got a ribbon for participating.

3 comments:

Heather said...

How fun for Samuel. I glad he got to do the Science Fair.

Heather said...

Check out my blog. I gave you an award.

Becca said...

Go Samuel.....you must be such a proud Momma. How cute is your little man!!!!!!