Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blah

I don't know what my problem is but lately I have just been feeling a little blah. I get irritated at the smallest, dumbest things and I pick fights with Mark and tell off pharmacists when I think they're being buttholes. I give people in the grocery store dirty looks when their kids are throwing fits or getting in my way and I have a constant frown on my face! What the heck is going on with me?? Oh wait, I just got my period today! The first one since Jon was born. No freaking wonder!
I hate this time of the month. I joke with people that the reason I have so many kids is because I hate having my period but the real reason is because I love kids and our birth control methods have failed. That's the truth.
I know this post is a little personal and people are uncomfortable talking about this stuff but deal with it!

1 comment:

Heather said...

LOL! Way to keep it real!