Saturday, May 3, 2008
Tonsils:Day 11
I was going to say that Rachel seems to be doing better now but she has had a really rough night and day. She hadn't been asking for her pain meds much anymore but her scabs have started pulling away and coming off. She woke up at four in the morning asking me for her pain meds and then I rocked her back to sleep and let her sleep in my bed for the rest of the night. Then when she ate lunch and now dinner she started crying so I gave her some more medicine and that seemed to help her and she has been eating otter pops like crazy. I guess it helps make her sores feel better. I feel so bad for her. So far tonight she seems to be doing better. She is acting like her old self again and her throat is looking better now than before. She is a real trooper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment