Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tonsils part ll

Here we go again. This time it is Adrianne's turn. Her tonsils are just so big and she has apnea because of it so it is finally time to take them out. When she had tonsilitis a month ago they were actually touching eachother. Normally, they only go as far as the uvula, which is still far too big. No wonder the kid snores the rafters off the house.
Her surgery will be tomorrow morning. The dr. doing the surgery is a wonderful doctor. He has done all 5 of Rachel's ear tube surgeries, her adenoids and her tonsils. He has also done both of Bethany's tubes and her adenoids as well. And...he also did Adrianne's one set of tubes. So, we know this doctor well and the girls just love and adore him. We check in early because she's a youngin' so here's to a restful night's sleep and 10 days of agony for her and me since I will be her main caregiver during all of this.

3 comments:

Holly Jo said...

Good luck tomorrow. I hope her recovery is a fast one!

MaryBeth said...

Hey Emerson, hope everything turned out well with your daughter. Isn't Dr. Hill Amazing? Love that man.

Heather said...

I hope everything went well. I look forward to hearing how it went.