Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hair-brained

The other day I was in the kitchen making lunch for the 5 kids I now have home from school and I heard the baby screaming in the other room. I ran into the bedroom and Adrianne was standing over John's crib (she was standing on my rocking chair) with a concerned look on her face. When she saw me she said, "I didn't do it!" When I got to the crib I saw what was wrong. John was pulling his own hair! He had a fist full and couldn't let go, which made him cry, of course! I couldn't stop laughing. I pulled his fingers from his hair and picked him up and loved him all better. Adrianne even gave him a little kiss.

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

I love how she wanted everyone to know it wasn't her fault...classic!

Heather said...

Oh the things they do to themselves. Poor little guy but I would have giggled too.