So, yesterday morning we put all the kids in the car and headed down there. When we got there they put these little onesies with the radio station logo on the rear ends on Megan and the other babies who were there. We lined up our babies and then they let them go. I used Mark's work badge to coax her along and she was doing well. She was coming then the boy next to her quickened his pace and for some reason he stopped at the finish line but didn't cross it. For a moment I thought he would win but when he stopped I felt hopeful again and Megan zoomed past him and we all cheered in delight that she had won! I felt bad for that kid's parents but just so happy that we got to go home with all those neet prizes for her. She really is such a cutie. When we left I dropped Mark and Sam off at the train station so they could go to the FHL and me and girls went home and just enjoyed the rest of our day. Yay Megan!!





1 comment:
How fun! Looks like everyone had a good time. :)
Post a Comment