Friday, March 13, 2009

Small world

Yesterday I took the girls to the dentist. They usually go back with the hygienist and I stay in the waiting room because they do better when I am not in there. About a half hour later the dentist came out to talk to me and I thought, "I know him" but didn't know from where right away. When he got closer I asked him if he knew me and he thought he did. He asked if I was from Panguitch and I said no but then it came to me. I asked if his last name was Vaeter and he said it was. I knew instantly where we knew eachother from. OUR MISSION!!!! He was the A.P. for a long time while I was in Sofia. We spent a few minutes catching up and then he told me about my girls' teeth. Everything was fine, of course. Samuel is the one who usually has the problems. Anyway, I was totally shocked and surprised. What a small world!

No comments: