I am so glad to finally be home. The past 5 days have been just plain awful. It will be nice to have some normalcy in one way or another. Now I should be able to sleep and nurse John without some stranger walking in on me every 10 minutes. Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful for hospitals and the staff and all the care they provide to help our little ones get well. I'm just glad to finally have some privacy and be able to sleep in my own bed.
We will be going to the dr. every week till the drainage tube comes out and doing what it takes to keep him from getting another infection even though it is tiring. Hopefully this will be the end of his health concerns for a long time. Here's knocking on wood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am glad you are home too. You are in my prayers.
Post a Comment